Video Toolkit Module & Plugin
Do you want more flexible options for embedding videos on your Divi Theme WordPress Website?
This is the tool for you.
We found the normal Divi Theme to be great for videos but the exact effects we wanted required custom code. Using the Divi Framework Video Toolkit means you no longer need to use custom code to make your videos display the way you want.
With Post Types,Modules and Easy Customization this is definitely the plugin you need for your Divi Theme Website.
Our Video Toolkit the most flexible way to use videos on your Divi Powered WordPress website.
Use Multiple Triggers for Video Popovers
Multiple Methods to Trigger your Video Pop Over
To ensure maximum flexibility we have many ways of showing a trigger to display a video. This is to ensure you can get the effect you want,
With the Divi Framework Video Toolkit you can trigger a video popover Images, Buttons or Text. The Module also allows you to edit the light box color.
Divi Grid Module
Having a grid of videos in a library can be a great option when it comes to displaying lots of videos. In the standard divi theme this can hit your load time with lots of embeds loading from Youtube. With the Divi Framework Video Toolkit we only load simple thumbnails and each video is displayed in a distraction free light box. This is not only fast loading but is a great way to watch videos. The grid is powered by a custom post type so if you want videos in multiple places around your site you can enter it once.
Image and Button Modules
Using Images and buttons to trigger a light box is a tried and trusted method in modern web design. With our modules you can trigger a new video light box with an image so that on press it loads the video with auto play option.
Short code Links
We even included some shortcode tools and documentation to ensure you can watch your video using a simple text link. This makes the production process and triggering of your videos even more flexible.
Included in the Divi Modules are a load of design options so you can color your light box and add call to action buttons to the experience.
This makes the Divi Framework Video Toolkit the most flexible and powerful way to embed videos on your Divi Theme Website.
3 Divi Modules
Multiple Video Formats
Custom Post Type
We have a custom post type with categories to simplify video library management.
Works with multiple display preferences and the easy to use Divi Builder.
An amazing toolkit to help you place videos inside page layouts as well as make video libraries.
- Video Post Type to manage your posts. Add Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook or self-hosted video details here. Group them by categories.
- Single Video Overlay Module: A divi module to show a single video. Can add direct data or select a post item.
- Video Grid Module: A divi module to display the videos from the post type in a grid. Can select custom categories.
- Theme Customizer: Set global style defaults for various video markup related elements.
We have put a fair bit of work into it and it is in production on major websites.
Take advantage of this great plugin.
Can I autoplay my videos when the popup loads?
Yes you can. We have options for that the post meta fields and divi module for single video.
Does the Video Toolkit support Facebook videos?
Yes. We are pleased to say it does.
I have all my videos on Vimeo, does it use the local Vimeo Player?
Yes it does. You can customise your vimeo player on the plus and pro plans to control how that player works however it will use the Vimeo player for your videos.
What types of videos can I use on the toolkit?
We support Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook and self-hosted (mp4 + webm) videos. For self-hosted videos we recommend using a CDN.
3.4.2 - April 27, 2018
- Button and image video overlay module made compatible with divi 3.1+. These modules use divi's button and image module internally. 3.1+ divi version had breaking changes which affected these.
3.3.0 - February 6, 2018
- Added video image divi module
- Added video button divi module
- Added video anchor shortcode
3.2.2 - October 24, 2017
- Fixed performance issue: Use of php session in "video overlays auto load once per session" caused system resources issues. Using a cookie method for 30 minutes to mimic session time.
3.2.0 - October 10, 2017
- Overlay diameter and icon size options
- Added auto popup for divi overlay module
3.1.1 - August 30, 2017
- Removed magnific assets from the plugin. Divi loads the same internally.
3.1.0 - August 24, 2017
- Added theme customizer options. Removed setting options
- Categorized divi theme options
3.0.4 - July 31, 2017
- Added support for facebook video.
3.0.3 - July 24, 2017
- Added autoplay for youtube and vimeo.
3.0.2 - July 24, 2017
- Added ACF Pro plugin package link in dependancy check message
3.0.1 - July 5, 2017
- Added ability to extract video id from a youtube url. Youtube has serveral formats and all formats do not work with the plugin.
3.0.0 - June 16, 2017
- Rebranded to DF Video Toolkit
2.20 - June 15, 2017
- Added global settings for video button color
2.1.0 - June 2, 2017
- Added title for video including popup
2.0.0 - June 1, 2017
- Added custom post type for video
- Divi module for single video overlay can now select a post type
- html5 videos are served over REST api.
- video grid module with ability to select by category added.
1.1.0 - May 31, 2017
- Added ability to use html5 player
1.0.0 - April 28, 2017
- Initial Commit - Divi Overlay Module added
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, no worries – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.