Testimonials are a very important part of your website. They add credibility to your brand and showcase your expertise. Our Testimonials Plugin allows you to easily handle the placement of testimonial content on your website.
This plugin provides:
- A custom post type to manage and categorize your testimonial content.
- A Divi Module to select the testimonial categories for display and customisation options.
The above combination makes it very easy to manage testimonial content on your WordPress pages. Updates to testimonial content in the custom post type will be reflected on all the WordPress pages it is linked to.
Handle the placement of testimonials with ease.
- Creates a custom post type to manage and categorize all your testimonial content in a single place. No more editing testimonials directly on your WordPress page.
- Provides a Testimonials Slider Divi Module to insert testimonials and update the styles of various testimonial components.
- Provides a Testimonials Listing Module to display a listing of testimonials. You can display testimonials in a grid or card (vertical list) view
- A Theme Customizer to add global defaults for your testimonial styling.
- Fully documented and tested.
Stop wasting time on adding, updating and styling testimonials on each WordPress page and use our combination of a custom post type and custom Divi Module.
Can I add global style defaults for the Divi module?
Yes, you can. We have a theme customizer panel for testimonials which allows you to do so. More information can be found in the Documents links on the product page and the E-Learning / Course area.
Can I sort the testimonial items?
Currently we do not sort the testimonial items. Currently, we sort in descending order of the post date. Latest testimonials are shown first.
2.2.0 - May 3, 2019
- Added full builder support
2.0.1 - March 19, 2019
- Fixed licensing code check in activation hook
2.0.0 - September 13, 2018
- Added Testimonial List Module - It has option for grid and list layout.
- Added Divi Theme Frontend Support
1.1.2 - December 14, 2017
- Fixed code to overcode divi bug
- Streamlined licensing code to avoid class clash when other divi plugins are activated.
1.1.0 - September 8, 2017
- Added theme customizer options
- Added custom css options to the divi module.
1.0.7 - August 22, 2017
- Anchor link opens in new tab by default.
- Added nofollow attribute to links.
1.0.6 - August 1, 2017
- Added support for testimonial rating
1.0.5 - July 24, 2017
- testimonial post type made non-public.
1.0.4 - July 24, 2017
- Added ACF Pro plugin package link in dependancy check message
1.0.3 - July 19, 2017
- Fixed alignment issues.
1.0.2 - July 19, 2017
- Removed unwanted code.
- Added plugin dependancy
1.0.1 - July 19, 2017
- Reorganised divi module options
1.0.0 - July 11, 2017
- Initial Version
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, no worries – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.