Restaurant Menu Plugin Change Log
4.0.0 - August 9, 2018
- Added divi frontend builder support
3.1.0 - June 22, 2018
- Added custom field - weight for menu items. Menu items can be sorted by weight
- Added sort options to the divi module. Can sort by title, date and weight.
- Added a weight column for menu items in the admin.
3.0.0 - June 8, 2018
- Breaking change: Restaurant menu item is semantically correct now. It may cause UI of menu item elements to be a bit wacky.
- CSS bug fix: Fixed tag item css issue when it is the first item of the category.
- Added text design options for item description and item price in restaurant menu divi module.
- Added theme customizer for item description and item price.
- Price element is being handled responsively to a new line.
2.4.0 - April 19, 2018
- Price is a free text field and works with structured data
2.3.0 - April 19, 2018
- Added Local Business schema support
2.2.1 - March 1, 2018
- Added ability to show category description
2.2.0 - February 22, 2018
- Updated licensing code
2.1.0 - February 6, 2018
- Added restaurant and menu structured data support for SEO.
2.0.0 - September 9, 2017
- Added theme customizers.
- Upgraded restaurant module to have advanced settings and re-grouped options
1.0.2 - July 24, 2017
- Added ACF Pro plugin package link in dependancy check message