Gravity Forms Divi Plugin
The Ultimate Gravity Forms Styling and Divi Module Plugin.
This plugin helps you style your gravity forms via the Theme Customizer. We provide a Divi module to insert a gravity form. This module provides style options for your gravity form.
Upload Preset Styles
You can upload or download a preset style which can save you heaps of time with site creation.
Gravity Forms Styling
The default gravity forms styles looks unprofessional in a divi.
Creating custom styles for gravity forms is difficult.
This plugin saves a lot of time when building websites. Set your styles once in the Theme Customizer. Have all your forms look the you want them to. It’s simple awesome.
The Theme Customizer settings are intuitive and easy to use. This allows you to save time and create professional looking forms.
Once you have a form designed, for all your forms get that style. Plus if you want to make any changes later, you simply edit the settings inside the Theme Customizer and all of your forms update at once.
Following are the theme customizers options for gravity forms elements.
- Form background image and color.
- Form margin and padding.
- Form title‘s text orientation, font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing and line height.
- Form description‘s text orientation, font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing and line height.
- Form input label‘s font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing and line height.
- Form input‘s font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing, line height, border radius and padding.
- Form input sub label‘s margin.
- Form submit button‘s background color, text orientation, font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing, line height, hover background color and hover color.
- Form progress bar‘s background and font color.
- Form border‘s style, size and border color.
- Form error message‘s text orientation, font, font size, font style, color, letter spacing and line height.
- Form footers‘s padding.
A course lesson on gravity forms theme customizer
Import and Export Form Designs
You can import/export your gravity forms theme customizer settings. This helps to replicate gravity forms style defaults across your websites. This makes Gravity Forms powerful and beautiful too.
An course lesson on how to import and export theme customizer settings
Gravity Forms Divi Module
The module helps you insert a gravity form on your divi page builder. It gives you more control over gravity form element with the divi module itself.
At times we wanted to add specific styles to certain forms. Some of our landing pages needed to have a unique style.
We didn’t want to edit our child theme for that. Using this divi module, we no longer need to edit a child theme. Custom styles are now set from the divi module.
With the Divi Framework Gravity Form Injector, you can now create a custom styled form using a Divi Module.
A course lesson on the gravity forms divi module.
This plugin is fully supported and documented by the team at Divi Framework.
Gravity Forms Membership
$47 per year
Access to the Gravity Form Styler and Support.
Is there a way I can set global site wide style defaults for Gravity Forms?
No, we have another plugin, the Gravity Forms Styler, which creates global styles.
What makes this the ultimate plugin for Gravity Forms and Divi?
Many of the other plugins out their derive all colours from a single colour in your website settings for Divi. This can lead to button colours with the same colour font as the background, with the ultimate styler you can edit all fields and you can import or export your settings meaning you will never have this problem.
Does this module come with Gravity Forms?
No It doesn’t. You will need to make sure you purchase or obtain through some method the Gravity Forms plugin.
4.0.1 - April 26, 2019
- Selecting the first gravity form from the select dropdown in the builder wasn't working. Fixed it.
4.0.0 - March 19, 2019
- Full divi frontend builder support added to the gravity form module
- Fixed issue with licensing code on activation
3.0.0 - September 25, 2018
- Rebranded plugin to "Gravity Forms Divi Plugin". Plugin integrates gravity forms styler and divi module
- Divi builder frontend support added.
2.1.2 - April 25, 2018
- Fixed critical bug
- updated licensing code.
2.1.1 - April 6, 2018
- Plugin rename to 'Gravity Forms Styler'
- Added border radius for text,email, textarea and select input elements
2.0.3 - December 6, 2017
- Added theme customizer
- Made settings backward compatible.
1.0.4 - June 8, 2017
- Rearranged alignment fields in the admin
1.0.3 - June 8, 2017
- Added ability to align title and button
1.0.2 - May 2, 2017
- Fixed bug where plugin gives fatal error when divi is not activated.
1.0.1 - March 15, 2017
- Added font face setting to select font family
- Added font size selector for gravity form's title, description, label and input elements.
- Added padding setting for submit button.
1.0.1 - March 15, 2017
- Added font-face settings for the form.
- Added font-size settings for title, description, input labels and input areas.
1.0.0 - January 27, 2017
- Initial Release
1.0.0 - January 27, 2017
- Initial release
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, no worries – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.