The FAQ plugin allows you to place FAQ listings in multiple locations filtered by categories.
FAQs are a really important aspect of any modern website. Google, the world’s largest search engine is wanting to answer questions. If you answer questions on your website you are more likely to get search traffic for your chosen target keywords.
This module makes it easy to manage your FAQ database. It has a specialised Divi Module that allows you to insert and style FAQ entries by category or full listings around your website. This centralisation makes management of FAQ’s easy and ensures you get consistent wording around your website.
What is the major difference between the Multi Column FAQ module and the standard FAQ module?
The standard FAQ module renders the FAQ items as an accordion. The Multi Column FAQ module renders the FAQ items as plain text question/answer format.
Can I use a custom view with the FAQ plugin?
Yes, we need to write a filter which will add a view “slug” as shown the in example below. This code can either be written in a custom plugin or the functions.php file of your theme (or child theme if you are using a third party theme).
For full instructions you can read the knowledge base article here.
2.1.0 - September 24, 2018
- Added structured data support. Used in SEO.
2.0.0 - September 21, 2018
- Added frontend divi page builder support
1.1.4 - September 4, 2018
- Fixed a minor warning for multi column faq module
1.1.3 - June 26, 2018
- Bug fix: Wrong $post was being set after faq listing as post data reset wasn't happening. This fix addresses that.
1.0.9 - October 5, 2017
- Made faq post type non-querable
1.0.8 - July 14, 2017
- Rearranged Multicolumn Module options to appropriate tabs
1.0.7 - July 14, 2017
- Added multi column faq module - This module can add all or selected categories faq in a multi column layout. One can set 1 to 4 as column values as the default. Question and answer's font size, color and text orientation can be adjusted.
1.0.6 - May 2, 2017
- Renamed shortcode from df_faq to df_faq_shortcode
1.0.5 - April 26, 2017
- Added ability to select a custom view from divi module.
1.0.4 - April 26, 2017
- Fixed issue where faq answers formatting was being stripped
1.0.3 - April 18, 2017
- FAQ listing taxonomy query filter fixed
1.0.2 - March 16, 2017
- Added faq shortcode - [df_faq include_categories='' view_slug='' question_class='' answer_class='']
1.0.1 - March 11, 2017
- Bug fix : Fixed a case insensitive issue
1.0.0 - February 10, 2017
- Initial Release
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, no worries – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.