Divi Footer Injector Plugin
What does the Footer Plugin do?
It adds a tool to add Divi Library Items as your footer. With this plugin you can put a footer on ALL pages – including WooCommerce.
You can use Divi Modules in your Footer with the Divi Footer Plugin.
Having a custom footer on your Divi website is a common need. Divi users often turn to custom coding to solve this problem.
How does the Divi Footer Plugin Work?
The Divi Footer Plugin allows you a configuration to to add a Divi Library item into every page of your website. You can include this on your blog posts and WooCommerce pages. This saves you manually having to add a global layout to every single page. You also avoid having to write custom code.
The footer injector works on Archive pages as well as single post types. It also works with custom post types.
The Divi Footer Plugin is easy to use and saves a lot of time!
All you do is install the plugin and then select a Global Layout from your Divi Library to use as your footer. Simple, time saving, and very effective!
You can update or change your global layout at any time. Your website will then reflect the update on every page.
You can even update the footer placement for custom post types or specific pages.
Use a Divi Page Layout or a Global Section for flexible design options.
The Divi Footer plugin allows you to use a global Divi Library item as your website footer.
With the Divi Footer Plugin you are no longer restricted with the 6 column layout of default Divi.
You can replace the default layout. You can also add elements above your default footer.
Use Divi Builder
Easy to Use
The footer injector is easy to use and loads fast.
Works with Custom Post Types
With the footer injector you can assign Divi footer layouts by post type
Your footer on all Pages
Become a free Member and Download Now
Access to the Footer Plugin and Support.
Do I need to pay for this plugin?
This plugin is free. You don’t have to pay for it. Register for free and install it on your site.
To get updates be sure to install the Divi Framework Dashboard plugin and authenticate the admin dashboard with your Divi Framework username and password.
Can you us different footers on different post types?
Yes, you can.
You can add in this method via the Theme Customise OR Appearance -> Customise area of the WordPress CMS.
Known issues with other plugins?
- oEmbed Provider – It calls the same hooks used to inject the footer, hence footer is embedded in oEmbeds. Also, it has compatibility issues with Divi Theme.
- Gravity Forms – Member Confirmation page can cause issues with the plugin. To fix it you need custom code.
- WPML – Using the footer for multiple languages does not work currently. We are looking at the possibility of fixing this.
Can I still use the default footer widgets with the Divi Global Footer?
Yes, you can.
How do I add the Footer Injector to each page?
- Create a Section Layout and save it to your Divi Library.
- Go to Divi Global Footer inside your Divi Menu and select your layout from the drop-down.
- Further documentation can be found here.
3.2.3 - March 18, 2019
- Fix for licensing code check bug
3.2.2 - January 16, 2019
- Fix for meta box name which was clashing with Custom Post Builder's meta box and hence making it to disappear
3.2.1 - January 8, 2019
- Global footer disabled when frontend builder is active.
3.2.0 - December 27, 2018
- Added ability to hide footer on "per page" basis
3.1.3 - August 16, 2018
- Global footer was ignoring line breaks in the footer text. Fixed it
2.0.3 - January 17, 2017
- Added licensing code.
2.0.1 - January 17, 2017
- Initial Release
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, no worries – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Free Member A$ 0