What does the Divi Breadcrumb Plugin do?
The Divi Breadcrumb Plugin adds a new module to your Divi Builder. The Divi Module adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs in it powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
The Breadcrumb UI pattern is almost as old as the web itself and has stood the test of time. That’s a great thing for your website . Most users are very comfortable with a breadcrumb and it helps users know where they are.
Using Yoast SEO Breadcrumb Settings and our Divi Breadcrumbs Module you can make use of this UI pattern on your site in both fixed and full-width designs.
Do I need Breadcrumbs on my site?
Not always but most good websites have them. The breadcrumb helps a user quickly identify where in your website they are. Any good quality website should have a breadcrumb navigation system.
What are the advantages of using Breadcrumbs?
You get several advantages on a good quality implementation of breadcrumbs.
- Google loves them especially when you use the schema data associated with the breadcrumb.
- You get a better user experience.
- They make your site structure easier to understand.
The combination of our breadcrumb header with the Yoast SEO Toolkit delivers all these benefits to your website.
Divi Breadcrumb Module Features
- Creates a clean header with breadcrumbs in it powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Uses Google supported breadcrumbs RDFa markup schema.
- A reliable and time-tested UI pattern. Helps users to easily navigate the website.
- Easy to use Divi Module – v2. More details here.
- Theme Customizer settings for the Divi Module global defaults. More details here.
- Support for Standard and Fullwidth Divi sections.
- Shortcodes included . Details here
- Fully Documented
Text & Breadcrumb Orientation Options
This Divi plugin provides a number of breadcrumb header layout options. Get the best look and feel for your site.
- Left – Breadcrumbs and Title on the left side
- Centred – Breadcrumb and Page Title are centred
- Right – Breadcrumb and Page Title are right aligned.
- Balanced – Title to the left, Breadcrumbs to the right
You also have options of using the included short-codes if you want to use your own header.
To add breadcrumbs on your Divi website, look no further. The module provides exactly what you need.
Divi Breadcrumbs Module is the WordPress plugin you need for your Divi Theme WordPress website with Yoast SEO.
Purchase the Hospitality Membership Today
$87 per year
Access to the Breadcrumb Plugin, Themes and Support.
Does it work in a full width module?
Yes, you can do both standard and full width breadcrumbs.
- Divi Breadcrumb Module Video
- Divi Breadcrumb On Boarding Course
- Divi Breadcrumb Configuration
- Theme Customizer Options for Breadcrumb Module
- Breadcrumb Header Layouts and Base Styles
- Divi breadcrumb module's title options
- Divi Module Options
- Breadcrumb Plugin - Shortcodes
- Breadcrumb Custom CSS Tutorial
- Padding with the Divi Breadcrumbs
- Using a Featured Image as the Background with the Breadcrumb Module
- Using ACF for the Background in the Breadcrumb Module
4.1.1 - October 31, 2018
- Fixed issue where multiple instances of frontend-bundle js files were being outputted.
4.1.0 - September 3, 2018
- Added theme customizer for Yoast SEO Breadcrumb
4.0.2 - August 28, 2018
- Removed unwanted divi module styles introduced by divi frontend builder
4.0.1 - August 10, 2018
- Minor bug fix for invalid slug in fullwidth v2 divi extension
4.0.0 - August 9, 2018
- Added basic frontend builder support
3.0.0 - February 22, 2018
- Integrated new licensing code.
2.0.2 - February 7, 2018
- Bug fix: Check for empty subtitle
2.0.1 - December 4, 2017
- Added yoast-breadcrumb-df plugin, a wrapper shortcode plugin for yoast_breadcrumb() function call.
2.0.0 - August 10, 2017
- Added breadcrumb v2 divi module for standard and fullwidth sections
- Added theme customizer for breadcrumb v2 module to be set as defaults.
1.0.13 - June 9, 2017
- Updating module options based on if ACF is active or not.
1.0.12 - June 7, 2017
- Custom padding option for phone and tablet view.
1.0.11 - June 6, 2017
- Fixed bug where text colour was not updating on the frontend
1.0.10 - June 5, 2017
- Added ability to set title using ACF field
1.0.9 - April 25, 2017
- Added ability to show/hide title and to add a custom title
1.0.8 - March 28, 2017
- Bug fixed: Custom background image was not applied due to selector issue
1.0.6 - March 10, 2017
- Background color option in the divi module for breadcrumb allows the ability to set alpha/opacity.
1.0.5 - March 9, 2017
- Changed plugin author to divi framework.
1.0.4 - February 28, 2017
- Added shortcode df_breadcrumbs for standard breadcrumb
- Added shortcode df_breadcrumbs_fullwidth for fullwidth breadcrumb
1.0.3 - January 17, 2017
- Upgraded licensing code.
1.0.2 - January 12, 2017
- Changed plugin title in the licensing tool. Made changes to that effect.
1.0.1 - January 12, 2017
- Added licensing and auto-upgrade code.
1.0.0 - January 11, 2017
- Initial release
A subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and support from the date of purchase. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, no worries – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.