What does the Breadcrumb Module do?
Our Breadcrumb plugin adds a new module to your Divi Builder. The Breadcrumb Module adds a new clean header with breadcrumbs in it powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
The Breadcrumb UI pattern is almost as old as the web itself and has stood the test of time. That’s a great thing for your website . Most users are very comfortable with a breadcrumb and it helps users know where they are. By using the Yoast SEO Breadcrumb Settings and our Breadcrumb Module you can make use of this UI pattern on your site in both fixed and full-width designs.
Do I need Breadcrumbs on my site?
Not always but most good websites do have them. The breadcrumb helps a user quickly identify where in your website they are. Any good quality website should have a breadcrumb navigation system.
What are the advantages of using Breadcrumbs?
You get several advantages on a good quality implementation of breadcrumbs.
- Google loves them especially when you use the schema data associated with the breadcrumb.
- You get a better user experience.
- They make your site structure easier to understand.
The combination of our breadcrumb header with the Yoast SEO Toolkit delivers all these benefits to your website.
Divi Breadcrumb Module Features
- Creates a clean header with breadcrumbs in it powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Uses Google supported breadcrumbs RDF, a markup schema.
- A reliable and time-tested UI pattern. Helps users easily navigate your website.
- Easy to use Divi Module.
- Theme Customizer settings for the Divi Module with global defaults.
- Support for Standard and Fullwidth Divi Sections.
- Shortcodes are included.
Text and Breadcrumb Orientation Options
This plugin provides a number of breadcrumb header layout options. Enabling you to get the best look and feel for your site!
- Left – Breadcrumbs and Title on the left side
- Centred – Breadcrumb and Page Title are centred
- Right – Breadcrumb and Page Title are right aligned
- Balanced – Title to the left, Breadcrumbs to the right
You also have options of using the included shortcodes if you want to use your own header.
To add breadcrumbs to your Divi website, look no further! This module provides exactly what you need. To learn more, watch the product overview video below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Enable the Advanced Settings in Yoast. Refer to this document on how to do that.
2. After that, go to SEO Settings → Advanced → Breadcrumbs and enable the breadcrumbs
Yes, you can do both standard and full width breadcrumbs.
Yes! This plugin works only if Yoast SEO is installed and activated as it uses Yoast to power the breadcrumbs.
FREE 7 DAY TRIAL. NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED
* All prices in $USD. These prices do not include local taxes.
Links to related documentation and usage of this plugin.
- Installation of Breadcrumb Module
- Breadcrumb Module - Getting Started
- Breadcrumb Module - Configuration
- Breadcrumb Module - Theme Customiser
- Breadcrumb Module - Layout Options
- Breadcrumb Module - Managing Titles
- Breadcrumb Module Options
- Breadcrumb Module – Shortcodes
- Breadcrumb Module – CSS Tutorial
- Breadcrumb Module – Padding Options
- Featured Image as Background
- ACF Field as Background
- Breadcrumb Learndash Snippet
- Breadcrumbs with Custom Post Types and Categories
- Migration steps Divi Framework Breadcrumbs Module
4.3.3 -July 4, 2019
- Changed namespace and plugin constants to avoid conflict with diviframework plugin
4.3.2 -July 1, 2019
- Added a fix for theme customizer page which gives a fatal error when Divi theme is not activated.
4.3.1 -June 27, 2019
- Brand and plugin name update.
4.3.0 -June 14, 2019
- Integrated with freemius for plugin updates and payments
4.2.1 -May 21, 2019
- Removed unwanted divi module style from frontend
4.2.0 -March 28, 2019
- Fix licensing code issue
- Frontend builder partial support added.
4.1.1 -October 31, 2018
- Fixed issue where multiple instances of frontend-bundle js files were being outputted.
4.1.0 -September 3, 2018
- Added theme customizer for Yoast SEO Breadcrumb
4.0.2 -August 28, 2018
- Removed unwanted divi module styles introduced by divi frontend builder
4.0.1 -August 10, 2018
- Minor bug fix for invalid slug in fullwidth v2 divi extension
4.0.0 -August 9, 2018
- Added basic frontend builder support
3.0.0 -February 22, 2018
- Integrated new licensing code.
2.0.2 -February 7, 2018
- Bug fix: Check for empty subtitle
2.0.1 -December 4, 2017
- Added yoast-breadcrumb-df plugin, a wrapper shortcode plugin for yoast_breadcrumb() function call.
2.0.0 -August 10, 2017
- Added breadcrumb v2 divi module for standard and fullwidth sections
- Added theme customizer for breadcrumb v2 module to be set as defaults.
1.4.0 -April 10, 2018
- Fixed packaging issue where map theme files disappeared
1.0.13 -June 9, 2017
- Updating module options based on if ACF is active or not.
1.0.12 -June 7, 2017
- Custom padding option for phone and tablet view.
1.0.11 -June 6, 2017
- Fixed bug where text colour was not updating on the frontend
1.0.10 -June 5, 2017
- Added ability to set title using ACF field
1.0.9 -April 25, 2017
- Added ability to show/hide title and to add a custom title
1.0.8 -March 28, 2017
- Bug fixed: Custom background image was not applied due to selector issue
1.0.6 -March 10, 2017
- Background color option in the divi module for breadcrumb allows the ability to set alpha/opacity.
1.0.5 -March 9, 2017
- Changed plugin author to divi framework.
1.0.4 -February 28, 2017
- Added shortcode df_breadcrumbs for standard breadcrumb
- Added shortcode df_breadcrumbs_fullwidth for fullwidth breadcrumb
1.0.3 -January 17, 2017
- Upgraded licensing code.
1.0.2 -January 12, 2017
- Changed plugin title in the licensing tool. Made changes to that effect.
1.0.1 -January 12, 2017
- Added licensing and auto-upgrade code.
1.0.0 -January 11, 2017
- Initial release