Custom Post Builder Plugin Change Log
2.0.1 - March 19, 2019
- Fixed licensing code check in activation hook
2.0.0 - November 12, 2018
- Added frontend support
- Bug fixes
1.5.2 - June 7, 2018
- Fixed a typo in the code which made the code fail.
1.5.1 - June 7, 2018
- Made ACF gallery module compatible with divi custom post builder
1.5.0 - June 4, 2018
- Added ACF Gallery module
1.4.1 - June 4, 2018
- Preserve line breaks in post content module by toggling "Preserve Line Breaks" field to yes
1.4.0 - May 18, 2018
- Added DF Post Excerpt divi module for rendering post's excerpt field.
1.3.0 - May 17, 2018
- `DF Post Content` divi module added. It renders post content.
1.2.0 - March 29, 2018
- Addded 3 shortcodes [df_post_meta_field], [df_post_field] for showing post field, [df_post_meta_as_list_item] for rendering post meta as a list item.
- Added template_include hook to override singles template.
- Admin post builder preview now sets post variable in the Container for the related post and can be fetched using \DF\Custom_Post_Builder\Container::getInstance()->get_post()
1.0.14 - April 13, 2017
- Added attributes for size for image grid
1.0.13 - April 12, 2017
- Using the_content apply_filters so other registered filters can hook in.
1.0.12 - April 10, 2017
- Fix: Outputting images which are valid for a image grid.
1.0.11 - April 6, 2017
- A stray p tag was generated due to use of the_content apply_filter.
1.0.10 - March 29, 2017
- Add attributes for image, image grid and unordered lists.
1.0.8 - March 28, 2017
- Button renderer displays button only if ACF field is set.
1.0.7 - March 21, 2017
- bug fix: post template dropdown now showing all available templates.
1.0.6 - March 20, 2017
- Added ACF field module with formatter selector.
- Added dependant plugin and theme checks
- Default formatters are injected via filter.
1.0.0 - March 15, 2017
- Initial Release