Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Divi Breadcrumb Module
The Divi Breadcrumb Module is for those users that want a really clean header with breadcrumbs in it powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
The Breadcrumb UI pattern is almost as old as the web itself and has stood the test of time. That’s a great thing for your website when using them because most people are very comfortable using a breadcrumb and it helps users know where they are.
Using Yoast SEO Breadcrumb Settings and our Divi Breadcrumbs Module you can make use of this UI pattern on your site in both fixed and full-width designs.
- Creates a clean header with breadcrumbs in it powered by the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Uses Google supported breadcrumbs RDFa markup schema.
- A reliable and time-tested UI pattern. Helps users to easily navigate the website.
- Easy to use Divi Module – v2. More details here.
- Theme Customizer settings for the Divi Module global defaults. More details here.
- Support for Standard and Fullwidth Divi sections.
- Fully Documented
Text & Breadcrumb Orientation Options:
- Title to the left, Breadcrumbs to the right
If you want breadcrumbs on your Divi website, look no further. Divi Breadcrumbs Module is the tool you need for your Divi powered WordPress websites with Yoast SEO integration.
Trusted by over 1000+ websites
Become a member to use our themes & plugins for an unlimited number of sites. No restrictions!
30-day money-back guarantee.
Customer Product Reviews
How do I enable breadcrumbs in Yoast SEO?
- Enable the advanced settings in Yoast. Refer the following document https://kb.yoast.com/kb/remove-advanced-yoast-seo-settings/
- After that, go to SEO Settings → Advanced → Breadcrumbs and enable the breadcrumbs.
Does it work in a full width module?
Yes, you can do both standard and full width breadcrumbs.
Are there any plugin dependencies?
Yes! This plugin works only if Yoast SEO is installed and activated