The Exit Intent Popover Module triggers a popover on when the user is intenting to abandon the page.
This tab handles the content-related fields.
It has the following sections
- Popover: Here you select the popover from the dropbox list.
- Exit Intent Options : Set various parameters used to calculate the users exit intent.
- Unique ID: A unique ID. Used to identify the unique popover.
- Show on every page load: Enable to show the popover on every page view. Disable to show only on the user’s first.
- Max Displays Per Session: The maximum number of times to show the popover on a page, or 0 for unlimited. Only applicable on desktop browsers.
- Min trigger Distance: Minimum distance in pixels from the top of the page to consider triggering the popover.
- Check Referer: Enable to check the page referer. Check whether it’s on the same domain and this isn’t the first pageview.
This tab handles the style-related field for the popover.
It has the following sections:
- Popover: Set the content width and padding here.
- Close Button: Set the button font color and size here.
- Box Shadown: This section is not used by this module
- Animation: This section is not used by this module
This tab handles
- Assigning of css selectors.
- Custom css
- Assigning visibility on various widths (responsive).
- Popover Main CSS Class: This is the css class selector value for the popovers main element.