The Video Toolkit plugin has theme customizer controls which helps to set global defaults.
Theme Customizer Panel
The customizer panel can be found at WordPress Admin > Divi > Theme Customizer > DF Video Toolkit
There are two sections namely
- General : General setting(s)
- Play Button: Settings for the play button.
The general section has the following setting(s)
- Autoplay : When selected, autoplay will be set as global default setting. This setting is used in the DF – Video Overlay divi module.
Play Button Section
The play button section provides global setting options for
- Icon Color: Color picker to select the color of the icon the play button.
- Background Color: Color picker to select the background color of the play button
- Background Color Hover: Color picker to select the background color of the play button on hover.
Divi Framework Video ToolkitOur Video Toolkit helps you place videos in a gallery on your Divi Powered WordPress website. You can view a demo here Display Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook and self-hosted videos using divi modules. Organize and categorize your videos in a custom post type. Theme Customizer for global defaults