The ‘DF – Video Overlay’ divi module is used to display a single video. There are 2 ways in which one can input data for this module, viz
Content Options – Using Post Type
A video can be selected from the video post type by
- Selecting Use Video Post Type to YES
- Select a video item from the Select Video Post Type dropdown.
Content Options – Using Direct Data.
Direct data can be added into the divi module.
- Set ‘Use Video Post Type‘ to ‘NO‘, select ‘Video Type‘
- For the Video Type one can either select
- Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook: Using this option one can directly post external links to the above mentioned services.
- HTML5 Video Player: Use this option to show self-hosted videos. One has to enter mp4 and webm videos.
- Video Preview Image: This options lets you set the preview image for the video. This is optional and shows when Use Post is set to be
The general option has
- Auto Open Overlay: When enabeld, the video overlay is automatically opened without any human interaction based on the Auto Open Trigger Options below
- Auto Open Trigger Options: It consists of 3 options
- Every page load : When selected, the video overlay is opened over every page load.
- Once per user defined days: When selected, the video overlay is open once after every a period of days defined in the Auto Open after days (optional) field
- Once per current session: When selected, the video overlay is open once per user session. User session implies a php-session.
- Preview Image Height: Height in pixels for the video.
Play Button Options
- Play Button Colour – This option determines the play button’s icon colour.
- Play Button Background Colour – This option determines the background colour of the play button.
- Play Button Hover Background Colour – This option determines the background colour of the play button on hover.
- Play Overlay Circle Diameter : Diameter of the overlay circle surrounding the play button
- Play Overlay Circle Diameter On Hover : Diameter of the overlay circle surrounding the play button on hover.
- Play Button Size: Size of the play button.
Divi Framework Video ToolkitOur Video Toolkit helps you place videos in a gallery on your Divi Powered WordPress website. You can view a demo here Display Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook and self-hosted videos using divi modules. Organize and categorize your videos in a custom post type. Theme Customizer for global defaults