The ‘DF – Video Overlay’ Divi Module is used to display a single video. There are 2 ways in which one can input data for this module.
Content Options – Using Post Type
A video can be selected from the video post type by:
- Selecting Use Video Post Type to YES
- Select a video item from the Select Video Post Type drop-down.
Content Options – Using Direct Data
Direct data can be added to the Divi Module:
- Set ‘Use Video Post Type‘ to ‘NO‘, select ‘Video Type‘
- For the Video Type, you can either select:
- Youtube/Vimeo/Facebook: Using this option you can directly post external links to the before-mentioned services.
- HTML5 Video Player: Use this option to show self-hosted videos. You must enter MP4 and WebM videos.
- Video Preview Image: This option lets you set the preview image for the video. This is optional.
The general option has:
- Auto Open Overlay: When enabled, the video overlay is automatically opened without any interaction based on the Auto Open Trigger Options.
- Auto Open Trigger Options: Consists of 3 options:
- Every page load: When selected, the video overlay is opened over every page load.
- Once per user-defined days: When selected, the video overlay is open once after every a period of days defined in the Auto Open after days (optional) field
- Once per current session: When selected, the video overlay is open once per user session. User session implies a PHP-session.
- Preview Image Height: Height in pixels for the video.
Play Button Options
- Play Button Colour – This option determines the play button’s icon colour.
- Play Button Background Colour – This option determines the background colour of the play button.
- Play Button Hover Background Colour – This option determines the background colour of the play button on hover.
- Play Overlay Circle Diameter: Diameter of the overlay circle surrounding the play button
- Play Overlay Circle Diameter On Hover: Diameter of the overlay circle surrounding the play bu.tton on hover.
- Play Button Size: Size of the play button.