DF – Video Toolkit – Using Video Grid Module
The Video Grid Module is used to display list of videos in a grid. One can choose videos belonging to category(ies)
Allows to set options for content for video grid. Following are the options.
- Include from only these categories: Select the categories, the videos for which will be included.
- Sort videos by: Sort video by Video Title, Publish Date or Weight (an advanced custom field)
- Sort Order: Sorting in ascending or descending order.
General and Title Options
General Options include
- Items per row Allows you to display 1 to 4 video items per row.
Video Title Options include
- Show Title: When set to YES, title is display for the video.
- Title Option: It has 3 options
- Show on grid listing only: Shows the title only on the grid listing.
- Show on video popover only: Shows the title only the video popover.
- Show on the grid listing and video popover: Shows title on both, the grid listing and the popover.
Play Button Options
The play button options has color picker options for
- Play Button Color: Color for the icon of the play button.
- Play Button Background Color: Color for the play button background.
- Play Button Background Color Hover: Color for the play button background on hover.
Custom CSS Options
The custom css option provides ability to add styles for play button and play button on hover.